Following the Azkals exposure in the Middle east, a lot of OFW's and their families are pitching in in the popularity of the Beautiful game.
As seen in the video below on the Gulf news, the passion and desire to learn football by Filipinos abroad is an inspiration to local football enthusiasts here in the Philippines. Thanks to the Azkals and the pride they brought to the Philippines
Mabuhay Kayo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I was reading the Daily Inquirer today and I got a glimpse on this story about a French artist named Julien Drolon and his song "Ph...
-
Its summer time and the season brings out one of the popular local games in the Philippines...Spider Fighting. I used to play this grow...
-
After 99 years of waiting, Philippine football has now earned a championship after beating Chinese Taipei 3-1 in a highly competitive 98...
-
A few days ago, my wife and I went out for dinner and we decided to take a bite of Bacolod's good ol' famous chicken Inasal at one o...
-
Good news for sports today, as 6th Seed GM Oliver Barbosa bagged the trophy of the 10th Parsvnath International Delhi Chess Open after beati...
-
The Official Trailer for the Manny Pacquiao Movie Documentary has just come out and it looks AWESOME! Narrated by none other than Zeus him...
No comments:
Post a Comment