It was good Friday, and the whole nation (well not everyone) took time to contemplate Passion of Jesus Christ. Onward Philippines will showcase captured images of how Filipinos practice the Holy week through the eyes of two photographers.
SIETE PALABRAS: Angeles City, Pampanga
photos courtesy of Wyatt Belmonte
PROSESYON: Bacolod City, Negros Occ.
Photos courtesy of Lee Santiago
Today is Black Saturday & tomorrow is Easter Sunday. The days change and so must we.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I was reading the Daily Inquirer today and I got a glimpse on this story about a French artist named Julien Drolon and his song "Ph...
-
Its summer time and the season brings out one of the popular local games in the Philippines...Spider Fighting. I used to play this grow...
-
After 99 years of waiting, Philippine football has now earned a championship after beating Chinese Taipei 3-1 in a highly competitive 98...
-
A few days ago, my wife and I went out for dinner and we decided to take a bite of Bacolod's good ol' famous chicken Inasal at one o...
-
Good news for sports today, as 6th Seed GM Oliver Barbosa bagged the trophy of the 10th Parsvnath International Delhi Chess Open after beati...
-
The Official Trailer for the Manny Pacquiao Movie Documentary has just come out and it looks AWESOME! Narrated by none other than Zeus him...














No comments:
Post a Comment